You’re a Cloud developer and/or Architect who really cares about the work you do. It doesn't matter if you are a seasoned expert or a 2nd year junior, as long as you are curious and always looking for creative ways to achieve goals and remove obstacles. Being a strong learner will benefit you a great deal as you’re likely to be picking up a lot of new skills. Ideally you have experience working in a role where you had to balance solving software performance and scaling challenges with creating customer value and keeping deadlines.
- True team player with an entrepreneurial attitude who loves to share your knowledge with colleagues.
- Someone with an experimental mindset who is not afraid to share ideas even if they are not tested or challenged.
- At least around 2 years’ experience in developing scalable services using Java, Kotlin, Go, C#, Node.js or similar.
- Experience of designing API: s (such a REST or gRPC)
- Experience in Microservice Architecture and Service monitoring/alerting.
- Experience of working with Docker/Kubernetes and containerized applications.
- Confident in working with and designing databases.
- Experience in working with services in any of the major public cloud provider ecosystems (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience of working with common messaging Protocols such as HTTP, MQTT, AMQP and STOMP.
Starting time: Flexible
Location: Göteborg and the surrounding area
Working hours: Preferably full time (40h/week)
Salary: Monthly salary
You can submit your application to us using the form above.
We’re a small, specialized tech company with a strong ambition to expand our team of great engineers. We at Scionova pride ourselves on our solid diverse and combined experience where we work together to make our world more connected.
The company is fully built around our team of amazing individuals who all work on interesting, highly relevant and challenging problems daily. Therefore, we always want to make sure that you’re put in a project that, to you, is developing.
We are now in an expansive phase where we plan to grow both as a company and employer. This means that you’d be joining a place that constantly seek to develop, in order to provide our customers a more variation of services and you a more variation of cool projects.
But cool and developing projects isn’t the only thing we take pride in. We also cherish our corporate culture. If you become a part of Scionova you’ll be welcomed to an open and familial environment. A place where we help one another and take advantage of each other's ideas.